ISPA Profile
Experience ISPA

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another ISPA Year on the Horizon

This spring, I was more excited than ever to renew my ISPA membership! I am heading into my sixth year as an ISPA member and with each passing year, I become more engrossed in the ISPA community and the benefits it offers.  I started my journey with ISPA in 2006 as a spa under development member for Spa Walden and have since then enjoyed seeing not only the spa grow, but also the growth I have experienced as an industry professional. Being an ISPA member allows me to keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and keep on track with my fellow spa professionals. I always enjoy seeing what is new on the website – everything from what is trending on the ISPA Blog to the Snapshot Surveys.

My favorite part about being an ISPA member is attending the annual ISPA Conference & Expo! I have been waiting oh so patiently for the 2013 Conference to come around. I must admit, I do not keep track of the opening registration date. Instead, I rely heavily on the email correspondence from ISPA to start preparing for this annual event.  Last year our spa was very successful in bringing on great new lines from ISPA exhibitors that really complimented our spa. I cannot wait to see what this year’s event holds and to check out all the exciting, new lines on the Expo floor. I remember at last year’s Conference, ISPA did a nice shout-out to those members who filled out every Snapshot Survey. I noted to myself that I would try harder to participate this year to help lend more input to ISPA’s information pool.

I hope my current ISPA peers renew their memberships for the upcoming year for the future of not only their spas’ success, but the success and continued growth of our industry as a whole. Our success, as individuals and companies, truly comes from a strong united base and I acknowledge that ISPA is one of the strong pillars helping all of us to grow. I wish continued success and growth to everyone in 2013!

Jenessee Roy – ISPA Member
Spa Director, Spa Walden

www.yourwalden.com/ 

 



 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment