Beyond the Big Five Statistics, there is a plethora of valuable information including never before seen compensation data such as the average salary of a spa director.
Other key results include:
• Average amount a consumer spends at a spa per visit
• Average number of visits an average spa had last year
• Average retail revenue a spa experiences per customer
• Average cost per treatment by spa type
• How your spa’s revenue compares to the average spa
ISPA members have exclusive access to the full 2013 U.S. Spa Industry Study report. To get your own copy and dig deeper into the industry findings, visit the ISPA Store and request your complimentary copy. Once your request is submitted you’ll receive an email with access to a digital file.
Not a current ISPA member? Join ISPA today and receive a complimentary copy of the study – or purchase a copy of the study at the nonmember rate. For an overview of the study results, check out the Executive Summary here.
Watch this video of PwC representative, Colin McIlheney to hear his insights on key outcomes from this year’s Industry Study plus get a sneak peek on his research presentation during Wednesday’s General Session at the 2013 ISPA Conference & Expo.
ISPA’s Vice President of Research and Communications