ISPA Profile
Experience ISPA

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays

It is hard to believe another great year has come and gone. Throughout 2012, ISPA and the industry as a whole have seen growth and a stronger focus on wellness for the mind, body and spirit. The end of year hustle and bustle can bring both excitement and stress for the mind and body. As we wrap up the current year and rev up for the next, I encourage you to find ways to escape the holiday stress. For me, that means curling up with my dogs and a good book, spending time with my family and taking a long hike with my cute husband.

Yesterday was my birthday and I've often wondered what it would be like to celebrate my half birthday in June instead, so that I can enjoy it away from the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I hope each of you will find what you need to enjoy the last few days of the year. Take time to reflect on how you spent your days in 2012 and determine what changes you need to make in 2013 to make it the best year yet.

Wishing you happy holidays & a successful New Year,
 Lynne McNees- ISPA President

P.S. You can start your 2013 off right with this amazing bread recipe that I often make for gifts. It truly is the best bread you have ever tasted and it's so amazingly easy. Anyone can do it, I promise. The author provides picture instructions and states, “this bread is highly forgiving”. Even better!