ISPA Profile
Experience ISPA

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I LOVE most about being a part of the ISPA community

When I purchased Salt of the Earth in 2008, I had never stepped foot in a spa, never been to a
beauty industry trade show, and had yet to experience any type of spa treatment. As a 22 year
old at the time I needed a baptism of sort in all things spa. Joining ISPA right off the bat was one
of those decisions that I now look back on, five years later, as being a very important moment in my career. With no prior experience, ISPA and all of the resources it provides, gave me a
standard in which I felt like my business had to be at, in order to compete in this industry. Many
of the things that set my company on the right track came from attending & downloading the recordings from Conference Professional Development Sessions.

Relevant industry studies, useful spa statistics, an educational monthly Pulse read, and the
annual ISPA Conference are all things that I really enjoy and benefit as my membership continues to renew each year. But what I really LOVE most about ISPA is the community of members found within it, all helping each other.

Whether it is motivating remarks from Ella, a quick chat after exhibition hours with Thor, or an inspirational speech from Deborah Szekely, the ISPA community provides real value. I
appreciate the hundreds of connections I’ve made with members and the benefit they have
brought into my life and business. The year I turn 42 years old, I’ll be celebrating my 20 year
ISPA anniversary. I hope to look back at that time and be the one having given back to all of you
after everything you have given me!

Paul Heslop – ISPA Member
Owner & Chief Care Officer of Salt of the Earth
www.saltearthspa.com







Would you like to share your thoughts on this post? Click on the "no comments" link to access the comment box.

No comments :

Post a Comment